AQUILONE Project – Sustainable distance and E-learning
The main aim of Project AQUILONE is launching a service of distance and e-learning that would facilitate the training of students enrolled at the African University.
It involves collaboration of the University of Genoa (Italy), with electronic and telecommunication and surgery departments.
- Knowledge transfer;
- Ease of use;
- Ease of maintenance;
- Local availability of technology and updates.
The project is based on a Software/Hardware platform composed by:
– Computer with internet access;
– Two identical platforms Hw/Sw to trasmit information and knowledge through internet;
– NAS with educational material;
– UPS to provide emergency power to a load when the input power source fails;
– Use and maintenance manual.
more info : http://progettoaquilone.jimdo.com/